1 year, 4 months ago MattKeymaster
When posting topics and/or replies on the Pagestead support forums, please follow the following rules of conduct:
- Be respectful of others.
- Don't use nasty language.
- When publishing sensitive data, be sure to mark your reply as "Private".
- Only replies containing sensitive information (specifically, login details) are allowed to be set as "Private". All other replies are to remain public as to allow other users to benefit from the provided solutions and answers.
- Every topic is required to contain all information and details needed for our support staff to deal with the possible issue. This means access info needs to be supplied on a per topic basis. We can not accept relevant info by email (since we often have multiple people working on a single ticket, we need all relevant details in one place).
- Don't create multiple topics for a single issue.
- Keep topics relevant to the original issue/matter/question, do not use existing topics to raise additional issues. Instead, create new topics for those issues.
- Allow our staff time to look into matters. This sometimes means you'll need to wait a few days for a solution to your issue or an answer to your question.
- Be careful copying and pasting stuff into the reply text box; it often results in additional markup being dumped into the topic or reply making it very hard to read. If this happens, our staff might ask you to edit your topic or reply and remove the markup.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The topic ‘FORUM RULES – Please read before posting’ is closed to new replies.